March 05, 2004

FRIDAY FIVE TIME!

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Maraming teachers nung grade one eh, pero favorite ko si Mrs. Moraga. She's a small, thin lady with the biggest heart. That was in San Beda College, I had my grade one there in 1981. May mga batchmates ba akong nagbabasa ng blog ko?

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Tough question... uhmm... He-man?

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Dave Dizon. I know he's a doctor now, graduated from PGH. The prick... nung grade six nagkasira kami kasi sobrang sumipsip yung parents nya sa mga teachers namin. We were fighting neck to neck in getting the spot for class valedictorian. It turns out I wasn't gonna graduate from San Beda and instead, went straight to PSHS.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
We never really had cereal for breakfast. Expensive kasi eh. But when I was in the States, I used to be Cherrios addict. Maski na parang kumakain ka ng styro, may kakaibang sarap yung Cheerios.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Pagdating sa bahay, I would buy Sarsi or Popcola (that was before Coca-cola Bottlers bought them) then wait for Manong Fishballs. Back in 1982 or 1983, five pesos went a long way. Busog na busog ka na nun!

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments: