1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I love Japanese food, so I guess it's gonna be a Japanese bar. I really miss the yakitori places in Tokyo which Japanese salarymen often go to on Friday after officehours. Those places serve fresh grilled yakitori and other grilled food. A favorite of mine is the bacon wrapped asparagus. Yummy! Shempre, there's gonna be Japanese beer and sake, some sushi and maki, and my favorite: salmon sashimi.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Probably a comedy, looking at my life from another person's perspective. Feeling ko kasi sobrang funny buhay ko. I've been through a lot [well... probably not as much as you have, Lara. ;) ] and parang it's such a waste not to document it.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I wanna teach math in an all girls high school! O sige, hirit na kayo!!!
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I'm a big fan of techno and house, so I guess it's gonna be along those lines. I'm also a big fan of 80's new wave music. Siguro I'll do a techno album with lots of 80's new wave sampled.