March 12, 2004

FRIDAY FIVE!

1. What was the last song you heard?

Forever's Not Enough by Sarah Geronimo. Oo na! Baduy ako!! This young teener is going to go places. She's like the Philippine's younger version of Celine Dion. Here's the lyrics.

I:
If I would have to live my life again
I'd stay in love with you the way I've
been
Your love is something no one ever can
replace
I can't imagine life with someone else

II:
I promise I will share my life with you
Forever may not be enough it's true
My heart is filled with so much love I
feel for you
No words can say how much I love you so

Chorus:
And if, forever's not enough
For me to love you,
I'd spend another lifetime baby
If you'd asked me to
There's nothing I won't do
Forever's not enough for me to love you
so

III:
They say tomorrow seem so far away
And now we see that everything can
change
My love for you get stronger as
tomorrow comes
I know this love will stand the test of
time

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
For you there's nothing I can do
And never will I ever go
Forever's not enough to love you so

But if forever ends one day
I promise you I'll stay
To show you that my love will never end

(Repeat Chorus except last line)

Forever's not enough to love you so

(Repeat Chorus)

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

I just watched a dvd of Love Actually last night. Really good movie. I haven't seen a great feel-good movie like this in a long time. The last big screen movie I've seen was Milan (Star Cinema production starring Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual).

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

I haven't been out of the house yet today, so I haven't had the chance to buy anything yet. But yesterday, I bought a pack of Winston Lights and a can of Coke Light on my way to work. In the evening, I bought a carton of fresh milk.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

It's going to be a very busy weekend. We will be transferring to a new place in Libis. Topmost on the list is to finalize our parking space. Argh! We still don't have a parking space and if you knew how expensive it is to park in a mall in Manila overnight, you will understand the frustration. Item 2 is to check the delivery times for the oven and range hood, the sofa, and the dining table. Item 3 is to buy longer curtain rods, which wifey has been telling me to do for the longest time. :) and Item 4 is to check on my mom, who's really really stressed.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

My wife, Trixy, Carlo, Jean, and Pam.

No comments: