April 23, 2004

FRIDAY FIVE (KANYA-KANYA VERSION)

January 4, 2002 Friday Five

1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?
Samuel Jackson. The actor with an attitude. Grabe... he would've made a very good Neo.

2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
First 50 Dates. Worth the money. Sobrang funny.

3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?
Under the Tuscan Sun. Cute din na movie to.

4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?
Aside from the Matrix series (hehehe), Love Affair.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
I want to catch up on sleep. I've been spending a lot of time watching TV and it's taking a toll on me. I'm so tamad na to go to the office in the mornings. I also need to repair the toilet kasi nasira yung flush this morning. Nakakainis! I woke up to the sound of spraying water inside the bathroom. Akala ko kung ano na nangyari. Sayang lang yung water, ang mahal pa naman ng water sa condo.

No comments: