September 20, 2004

A MEME FOR TODAY...

1. My sofa is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my PDA.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the espresso machine.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my sandwich maker.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via SMS.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do underwear.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my PDA.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose Z and V.
9. I probably own about 2 pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be Cerveza Negra, Granny Goose Cheese Tortillos, uncooked pasta, and pesto sauce.

No comments: