February 13, 2004

FRIDAY FIVE

1. Are you superstitious?
I think I am. I mean I don't think there's anything wrong with being superstitious, but I'm not really a big fan of it myself.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Supposedly, if you pour blood on the foundations of a house or a business establishment before construction, that place is going to be very successful. The extreme end of that superstition is using the blood of a baby. Eww... stupid.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Whenever I use a stair, I always count oro, plata, mata. If the last step falls on an oro or a plata, that means good luck, money. If it falls on a mata, that means bad luck.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Yes, I'm a total believer in luck. :) I have a favorite tie I use whenever I go for my job interviews. Whenever I use that tie, I get the job I'm applying for. I don't necessarily accept the offer, but I do get selected for the job.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
What's astrology?

No comments: