January 30, 2004

FRIDAY FIVE

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Of course I'll call my wife first! But then again... hmmm.... ;)

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

I've always wanted an SUV. But since we're talking about a million dollars here, I might as well splurge! I'll get a two toned yellow and black H2 Humvee.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

I wouldn't let my wife drive an old car around, would I? I'll get her her own Humvee as well. Probably a solid navy blue one?

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

I'll probably donate around $10000 to charity. Probably to the PGH charity ward. Have you ever been to that place? Grabe, so depressing. Sobrang kawawa nung mga kakapanganak pa lang.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

A couple of gasoline stations sounds nice. With the way gas prices are going up, this is a surefire way to keep the money rolling!

Have a great weekend everyone! ManilaTonight.Com will be having their Newbie Party at Bed Bar in Libis. Too bad I can't be there, but I'm sure that party will be great!

No comments: