January 30, 2004

STARTING OVER

Yup, that's what it feels like. In the coming days, I'll be rediscovering the things I used to do quite a lot. Like blogging, going to school, spending quality time with myself. I miss it and I'm excited already.

It's been like, what, more than a year since I've written my last post? Not on this blog, of course, but on my old one, which unfortunately, I'd rather not say what site it's on. :) Naughty me. A lot of skeletons in that closet which I'd rather have tucked away, thank you. For the most part, it was exciting. Complete strangers reading almost everything you posted, true or not. But things get pretty whacked up when you're not really very honest about who you are to some people. "Yup, I'm not who you really think I am." sort of thing. Then that's where the party starts. Anyway... so here I am. A new persona. A new blog-de-guerre. But to those who know the real me, well... you know me, right?

I'm more excited about going back to school though. A year and a half, and two programs later, I feel like I've wasted a lot of time horsing around. Grabe, some of my classmates in Standard will be graduating na! Even A. from Regis is submitting her Strama paper next month! Hay, I wasted a lot of time procrastinating about going back to school and here I am, feeling like I'm back to square one. Basta, I'm gonna finish this.

Watch out for the new Smart Infinity commercial. M., if you're reading this, you look good in that commercial man! But what the heck were you doing with that kid pointing around at horses?! If I know, ibang pangangabayo yung tinuturo mo dun sa bata!!

No comments: