April 05, 2006

ME (tagged from nonvocabulum)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
I just realized something... I don't keep a single book in my cubicle!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
A box of coffee sachets.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Anthony Bourdain's No Reservation, on Asia Discovery Channel Travel and Living.

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My two officemates chatting while having breakfast.

5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
30 minutes ago. I was smoking.

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Novocalum blog.

7. What are you wearing?
Flannel gray button shirt and jeans.

8. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember my dreams.

9. When did you last laugh?
Two nights ago, when I watched Ice Age 2.

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Post it notes. I listed all the companies I plan to send my resume to in the next six months.

11. Seen anything weird lately?
I'm in the Philippines. Everything is weird.

12. What do you think of this quiz?
It helps me to get my creative juices going. I need to submit my travel plans to my boss and I have to justify why I'll be staying for two weeks in Hong Kong.

13. What is the last film you saw?
Ice Age 2 and Moments of Love. Kilig!

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A condo unit at One Roxas Triangle, and a Hummer H2.

15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
If I do that I'll have to kill you.

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Give everybody free broadband internet.

17. Do you like to dance?
Yes.

18. George Bush.
Loser.

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Bianca.

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Agustin.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Are you kidding?!

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Why are you here?"

23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
Anybody. I don't know if anybody still reads this blog anyway.

No comments: