November 18, 2004

TARA NA, BYAHE TAYO!

After a couple of months of planning, my wife and I will finally get our vacation. We're leaving for tomorrow for Bohol and spend the weekend there. I haven't been to Bohol, so I really don't know what to expect. I've read a lot of vacation reviews and from what I've seen so far, the place seems to be interesting. Finally, a chance for me to experiment on our new digital camera. I'll be putting up the pics soon, along with the rest of what's in my drive, once we get back.

After Bohol, I'll be leaving on a tour of our subcons in Asia. Next week, I'll be having a meeting in Malaysia then afterwards, me and my boss will be doing our yearend visits to facilities in Taiwan, Indonesia, and Hongkong. Hmm... you think I should've just scheduled the Bohol vacation after all these work trips?

No comments: