June 04, 2008

WEIRDNESS

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in grade school, I wanted to be a doctor. When I was in highschool, I wanted to be an airline pilot. When I was in college, I was taking up Metallurgical Engineering then, but at the back of my mind, I wanted to be an economist. Twelve years after graduating from college, I find myself wondering what if I pursued my dream of becoming a pilot.


2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you?
I put ketchup on the side. I don't like my fries getting all soggy. I like them fried crispy on the outside, and somewhat moist on the inside.


3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why?
I can't remember. Hahaha!


4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry?
I don't have any clue if I made someone cry lately.


5. How often do you sing in the shower?
Not as often now than before. I find myself waking up late the past couple of days, so I usually find myself rushing through my morning routine.


6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you?
Sometimes. Hahaha!

No comments: