July 26, 2006

BABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU



Wow, six years. That's how long we've been together as a married couple. There are so many things I want to tell you but I don't know where to start. Being the engineer that I am, I'll do what I do best... the list...

Sorry for...
... raising my voice sometimes. No excuses.
... sneaking up inside the house when I come home late. I just don't want to wake you up, even though I know how lightly you sleep whenever I'm not home and you end up getting up scared in the middle of the night by the sound of my footsteps.
... the toxic travel schedule. I didn't know it was gonna be like this when I took on the job. Don't worry, I'm doing something about it. Fancy living in Hong Kong? :-)
... leaving the dining area such a mess when I make it my work table. Hey, I'm a guy.
... not taking good care of my health. I want to quit, you know that. But not right now.

Looking forward to...
... our next vacation. You always make all of our trips memorable.
... buying you your own camera. I'm sorry you weren't able to get your pics together with the Fab Five when you shared the plane trip with them to Manila.
... buying you your "wow" cellphone. You're a manager. Look the part, please, and that includes your gadgets. ;-)
... the rest of the lifetime with you. And yes, we'll work on the little one once we our schedules permit.

I love you.

No comments: